Learned of this recipe from Mdm. Agaration.
Ingredients (serves 3 and based on agaration):
- 3 cups of cooked but cooled white rice
- 2 eggs
- A bit of soy sauce
- Half of canned luncheon meat cut into small pieces
- Pinch of salt
- 1 onion cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of Olive oil
1) Beat the eggs and add the soy sauce.
2) Heat the oil and fry the eggs over high heat.
3) Throw in onion pieces followed by luncheon meat.
4) Throw in the white rice and salt and stir away.
The good thing about fried rice is that one can prepare it using the common ingredients that one can find in the house. In fact, the origins of fried rice is about using leftover bits and pieces of ingredients. So Mr. Robotic's version looked like a fake version of fried rice or rather white rice mixed with luncheon meat and eggs but it tasted better than its looks. Haha. Till the next attempt!