Learned of this recipe from the Noob Cook.
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 10 large prawns (shrimps), shells & veins removed
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup of ketchup, mixed with 25 ml of water
- 1 chilli, deseed and cut to long strips (add more if you want more )
- 1 small tomato, cut to small chucks
1. Heat oil in wok and stir fry garlic and chilli till fragrant.
2. Add prawns and stir fry till they are almost cooked.
3. Add the ketchup solution and stir evenly till the paste bubbles.
Note: You can stir in a beaten egg to cook at step 3 if you like.
The preparation time and steps for this dish is relatively quick and easy. So it is really good as a starter dish for novice cooks like Mr. Robotic. Taste-wise, Mr. Robotic thinks it will be as good as the ketchup that you use. So choose your favorite ketchup brand!